I bought Sony Xperia M as soon as it was introduced in the market last year. The device not only boasts of a powerful Sony Xperia M Specification list but is also available at an extremely affordable price. Currently Sony Xperia M Price in India is just Rs 9,600 and you must believe me that it offers an amazing performance at such an affordable rate. If you are planning to buy this handset or already own one, then you will love the tips that I plan to share here.
- It is quite easy to soft reset this handset as all you need to do is to hold the Power button for about 10 seconds and the device will get automatically restarted. If this fails to work, then just remove the battery, wait for about a minute before replacing it, and restart the device.
- When you are shooting videos or taking pics then just tap the screen to focus on a particular spot and the settings will be automatically adjusted to enhance the video or image quality.
- Try to make use of PIN rather than using Face Unlock. Sony Xperia M Features Face Lock that might give trouble in case of dim light conditions. It also might not work when you are wearing a scarf or a hat.
- The device even allows you to conveniently store phone numbers that you have received in our email. All you need to do is to hold your finger n the number for just a while and a menu will pop up giving you the options to call that number, send a text message to it or add it to your contacts list.
- If you are browsing and having trouble in reading the small font then all you need to do is to pinch the screen to zoom out the web page.
So use these tips and increase the efficiency of your device. Get more Sony mobile models here.