I bought Samsung Galaxy Core last year after being impressed from Samsung Galaxy Core Specification list, which boasted of Android 4.1 Jelly bean operating system and 1.2 GHz dual core processor. Other things that attracted my attention were inbuilt memory of 8 GB and RAM of 1 GB. Then I enquired about the Samsung Galaxy Core Price and was amazed to find out that this wonderful device was available at just Rs 12,000. I immediately bought the handset and now it has been more than 10 months since I am using it. Here I plan to share some great Samsung Galaxy Core Features that make this device worth buying. Click here to know Samsung galaxy core launching details.
- The remarkable device allows you to take the screenshots of your display. This can be easily done by holding the Home as well as Power button together for about 5 seconds. The screenshot will be automatically captured and stored in the SD card picture folder.
- You can enable Blocking Mode to prevent unnecessary calls from disturbing you. During this mode, you will only receive notifications or the calls from the people that you have marked on the allowed list.
- Now this device also allows you to choose the font in which you want your display text to appear. You can choose from the wide variety of font choices including Helvetica S, Cool Jazz, Choco Cooky and Rosemary. You can even change the font size from large, medium and small depending upon your preferences.
- Another great feature that I like is the Smart Stay that prevents the Smartphone from turning off when I am looking at it. It immediately turns off as soon as I look away, as if like magic.
- The device allows you to turn on Power Saving Mode, which makes sure that you battery life gets extended. Click to visit Samsung get more Samsung mobiles specifications, price, features and review.