The main aim of company behind the launching of Nokia X was not to compete with the handsets of other brands but to offer the users great technology at an amazingly affordable price. I was very impressed with the Nokia X Price and the reasonable price tag encouraged me to go for this wonderful device. It undoubtedly boasts of a very powerful Nokia X Specification list but I also noticed some major shortfalls now after using the device for more than two months. So here I plan to share the strengths and weaknesses of this handset.
- It is powered by dual core Cortex-A5 processor which is clocked at 1.0 GHz and is coupled with Adreno 203 GPU. This makes the device quite fast in performance.
- Nokia X Features an IPS LCD capacitative screen of 4 inches, which comes with a WVGA resolution and a pixel density of 223 ppi.
- The device offers a RAM of 512 GB and an internal storage of 4 GB. But if you find it insufficient you can expand the internal storage up to 32 GB by making use of a micro SD card.
- The handset is equipped with a powerful battery of 1500 mAh, which offers decent backup.
- The smart dialing feature, which is available in almost all the basic Android devices, is missing in this handset.
- Plus I couldn’t find the document reader as well.
- I think the company should have provided a front facing camera as well as the feature can be found in the handsets of brands, which are available in the same price bracket.
- The camera isn’t very impressive and it fails to offer the auto focus feature. Every time I have to adjust the focus manually while capturing pictures. Nokia mobiles get more models, specification, features here.