Nokia Lumia 630 was introduced earlier this year and the device gained great popularity because of wonderful design, a powerful Nokia Lumia 630 Specification list, and host of features. The handset comes with a 5 mega pixel camera, which has been inculcated with features like auto focus and quality checks. The camera is capable of capturing quite decent pictures and videos. I really love to take pics from my Lumia 630 and hence wish to share some of the great Nokia Lumia 630 Features that will help you in getting the best out of your device’s camera.
- In order to switch on the camera instantly all you need to do is to swipe down your screen’s top after pressing the power key. The icon of camera is present there and a mere tap on that icon will open the application.
- The camera enters sleep mode if left unused for more than a minute. Drag the lock screen after pressing the power key, to wake up your camera.
- A single tap at the video icon can help you in switching into the video mode.
- The nokia camera zoom function can be used with the help just a single finger. Just swipe up to zoom in and swipe down to zoom out.
- All you need to do is to tap the camera icon at the corner of the screen to capture stills.
- You can adjust the focus manually by tapping on an object that you prefer to capture on the screen. The camera will automatically focus on that particular object.
- Make sure that your finger or mobile cover doesn’t cover the light sensor. This might decrease the quality of your pictures as well as screen display.
So if you also want to capture superb pics from Lumia 630 camera then buy the device today after enquiring about Nokia Lumia 630 Price.
Lets compared to Moto E Vs Nokia Limia 630