The Korean giant has been introducing all sorts of tablets and Smartphones in the market to cater to the needs of different masses. The fact is that statistics show that the Galaxy series has been an incredible success all over the world. So I finally decide to buy either Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 or Samsung Galaxy Core. And I then started comparing the two devices in terms of specifications as well as features.
- If you have a look at the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Specification list, you will find that the device boasts of a 4 inch TFT Multitouch Screen. The screen has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, which justifies Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Price. On the other hand Galaxy Core features a screen of 4.3 inches but with a similar resolution.
- The Duos 2 is smaller and less thin than the Galaxy Core and hence is lightweight as it weighs less in comparison to the Core.
- As far as hardware is concerned, Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Features a 1.2 GHz dual core Cortex A9 CPU which works in conjunction with a BCM chip. The processor features a RAM of 768 GB. On the other hand the Galaxy Core is powered by a dual core 1.2 GHz Cotex A5 CPU which works with S$ Snapdragon Play Chip. It features a RAM of 1 GB.
- Both the devices run on Android Jelly Bean Operating System.
- Both the devices come with a rear camera of 5 mega pixel that features LED flash as well as autofocus.
The Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Price in India is just Rs 9,299 whereas the Galaxy Core is available for Rs 11,999. So I finally picked S Duos 2 am quite happy with my decision.