The launching of Samsung Galaxy S4 last year made significant ripples in the Indian markets. In addition to a powerful Samsung Galaxy S4 Specification list, another major upgrade in the Samsung Galaxy S4 Features was the most amazing camera of 13 megapixels. You might be owning, a wonderful point-and –shoot camera or D-SLR, but do you carry it all the time. If the answer is ‘No’, then I would suggest you to invest in Samsung Galaxy S4 Price as the device will allow you to capture some of the most precious moments of your life. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Price In India is just Rs 27,999 and the device will always be available to freeze the most unexpected and close to heart moments of your life.
- If you have a look at S4’s predecessor, you will find that there has been a considerable leap of 13 from 8 megapixels. The other notable changes in the camera are related to the software segment and I must admit that some of them are pretty neat.
- The first one is the Sound Shot Mode, which enables the user to record any sort of audio, that he/she might like to go along with the image.
- The next is Dual camera Mode, which enables the user to make use of both rear as well as front camera at the same time. This is perfect for obtaining picture-in-picture effect.
- Then there is Drama Shot Mode, which enables the user to capture more than 100 images consecutively in the time of just 4 seconds. The selective shots can be used for crafting a moving collage.
- If you are tired of having unwanted elements in the background then Eraser Feature is the one that you must check out. It grabs five shots and automatically senses the undesired elements in the background.