I recently bought this wonderful device, which offers an amazing HTC Desire 816 Specification list and bundle of outstanding HTC Desire 816 Features at mid-range price points. At a pretty affordable HTC Desire 816 Price, the device offers you with a 5.5 inch massive Super LCD 2 display, a powerful quad core QUALCOMM snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.6 GHz, RAM of 1.5 GB, front camera of 5 megapixels + rear camera of 13 mega pixels, internal memory of 8 GB, which is expandable to 128 GB and Dual SIM feature. HTC Desire 816 Price in India is just Rs 25,999 and which is nothing in comparison to the performance offered by the device.
I bought the device because I simply love to capture moments. And here I plan to share some great tips that will allow you to take awesome shots using your HTC.
- The HTC Desire 816 camera is equipped with an autofocus, but the feature works well if the object isn’t moving too much. So in case you have to capture a moving object then rely on Viewfinder feature to lock the focus on the moving subject.
- The focus as well as the exposure is automatically adjusted by the camera, but in case you have to take shot in under lit conditions, then all you need to do is just tap the part of the image that appears dark in Viewfinder and the exposure will improve automatically. Similarly well-lit objects can also be balanced by tapping on them.
- The overall composition of the image can be improved by making use of Grid in camera settings.
- Tap AWB in camera settings while taking pics in the light of a incandescent of fluorescent light.
- Even after capturing the photo, the image can be edited by using settings from the Gallery.