As Nokia X was creating waves even before its launch, I was very interested in owning the device. But at the same time one of my friends bought Motorola Moto G and advised me to go for the same. Now I got very confused but decided to make the final choice only after thoroughly comparing the two devices.
- As far as design is concerned, I found that both the handsets feature polycarbonate bodies. With Moto G, the users have the option of swappable back covers whereas with X, they have a wide variety of vibrant colors to choose from. Another thing that provoked me to buy X was that it was lighter that Moto G.
- Then I had a look at the Nokia X Specification list and Moto G specs. I noticed that the screen size of X is 4 inch whereas Moto G features a slightly bigger screen of 4.5 inches. But I was ready to ignore this slight enhancement of display.
- Regarding the hardware part, Nokia X Features revealed that the device was powered by dual core 1 GHz Qualcomm snapdragon S4 processor whereas Moto G featured a slightly better 1.2 GHz Snapdragon processor. But as far as internal storage is concerned, Moto G lags behind.
- One of the main differences between the two devices was the operating system. Moto G was powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat whereas Nokia X was running on a forked version of Android. But then the Nokia X Price was less than Moto G price, so I was ready to sacrifice a few Google services.
- Nokia X had a camera of 3 megapixels whereas on the other hand Moto G had a camera of 5 megapixels, but as I am not much into photography, the difference didn’t actually matter.
If you are interested in buying Nokia X then you will be glad to know that Nokia X Price in India is just Rs 8,599.