For all Samsung Galaxy S2 users who haven’t had the chance to set their eyes on the latest news, I would like to inform that it’s time to update their devices. Thanks to CyanogenMod, now all of S2 users will be able to enjoy the latest Android Kitkat 4.4 update. Just check your Samsung Galaxy S2 Specification list and if you also own a GT-I9100 model, then like me you can also get the Kitkat upgrade instantly. It is time for all those to be happy who invested inSamsung Galaxy S2 Price. You can easily do it by following the below mentioned steps:
- Make sure to check your model number before you proceed to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S2 Features with the Kitkat installation.
- It is better to take the manual backup of your phone data on your computer by attaching the device to the computer with the help of a Micro USB cable.
- Before enabling the USB debugging mode on your device, make sure that the battery life is more than half, or at least half.
- Now install on your device the ClorkworkMod and on your computer you should install CyanogenMod 11 as well as Google apps package.
- From the computer, you can copy both the installations onto the SD Card. No need to extract.
- Now just turn off the device after unplugging.
- Press, Home button plus power button and volume rocker simultaneously to enter into recovery mode.
- You can back up the ROM after getting inside.
- Next you have to select ‘wipe cache partition’ and ‘wipe data/factory reset’. Next you have to select ‘advanced > wipe Dalvik cache’.
- Then go back to the main menu.
- Then you can install CynogenMod 11 by opening “install zip from SD card > Choose Zip from SD > CyanogenMod 11/ Google Apps > confirm installation.
- After completing these steps, you can once again select reboot system.
- The entire process might consume up to 5 minutes.
Now your device is running on latest Android. If you are interested in owning S2 then enquire about the Samsung Galaxy S2 Price in India.