I was planning to buy a new mobile last month but was quite overwhelmed with the number of contenders present in the overcrowded Smartphone market. It was becoming tough for me to make the choice when one of my friends advised me to narrow down my search by considering just 2-3 phones. So after spending a lot of time over internet, I could finally manage to come up with two choices—Samsung Galaxy S5and Apple Iphone 5S.
- After having a look at the Samsung Galaxy S5 Specificationlist I found that the device features a super AMOLDED display of 5.1 inch with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and pixel density of 432 ppi. Whereas the Apple 5S featured 4 inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels and the pixel density of just 326 ppi.
- Galaxy S5runs on Android 4.4 (Kitkat) operating system, which has been layered with TouchWiz UI, whereas on the other hand Apple 5S is powered by iOS 7. The benchmark scores reveal that Galaxy S5 is significantly faster, especially when it comes to gaming. The superb performance of the device justifies Samsung Galaxy S5 Price.
- Galaxy S5 has RAM of 2 GB, whereas Apple 5S features a RAM of just 1 GB. Thus the Samsung unit offers the user with a larger pool of memory to store.
- One of the most remarkable Samsung Galaxy S5 Featuresis its battery life. The device features a battery of 2800 mAh whereas on the other hand Apple 5S has been equipped with a battery of capacity 1560 mAh.
- Even if you compare the cameras of the two devices, the camera in S5 offers better picture quality in comparison to the Apple device.
So it wasn’t difficult to make the choice and I enquired about the Samsung Galaxy S5 Price in India, which I found out to be just Rs 34,999. Samsung Galaxy S5 latest updates click here.