I bought Motorola Moto G at the end of last year and after spending a few months with this wonderful device I felt like sharing my experience with other Motorola fans or with people that might be in search of a good mobile phone. The Motorola Moto G Specification list is undoubtedly impressive but there a few features that can only be admired after personally using the device. And here I wish to share those remarkable Motorola Moto G Features.
- Believe it or not the device features a 4.5 inch HD screen, which is one of the sharpest in its class. In fact this is the first thing I noticed when I bought the device. The edge-to-edge feature makes sure that the screen stretches to every corner making it convenient for the user to browse, read or watch.
- With the quad-core processor, you don’t have to turn off YouTube or wait to send an email when there is a need to text in the middle of something. Multitasking is a breeze with this awesome handset.
- Thanks to Android 4.3, which being the world’s most powerful operating system allows me to play, navigate, stream and browse on my device with utmost smoothness. Plus the company guarantees an Android 4.4 Kitkat upgrade which justifies Motorola Moto G Price.
- The device is simply amazing in terms of connectivity as it is inculcated with Bluetooth 4.0 technology, Micro USB 2.0, HSPA network support, GPS and location services, plus Wi-Fi dual band support.
- If like me you also love to capture memorable moments on your mobile, then you will be happy to know that the device features an amazing rear camera of 5 megapixels, which comes with features like LED flash, autofocus and check quality.
Those willing to buy this amazing device will be elated to know about Motorola Moto G Price In India, which is just Rs 14,100. Motorola Moto G specs and latest news here.