Honestly I am very excited while I wait for the Sony Xperia Z3 to be unveiled in September, 2014. But I seriously look forward to witness some major changes in the upcoming handset.
- It will be lighter, thinner and stronger. Rumors reveal that the device will be featuring a metal frame. And if this has to be believed then the handset will surely be equipped with a PVD coating, which will result in an eye-catching mirror like finish. The frame will resemble stainless steel and will be quite light and firm in nature.
- The handset will resemble its big oblong siblings but will undoubtedly be much stronger and thinner. Like its robust predecessor Z2, even Z3 will have an enhanced resistance against accidental damages.
- It will definitely be more powerful and faster in performance. Z2 is considered to be one of the fastest breed of Smartphones available in the markets but with Z3 even more can be expected.
- You will be able to enjoy faster interface asxperia z3 specificationswill be par excellence. This is because the device will be powered by 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor.
- One of the most impressive xperia z3 featureswill be Adreno 420 graphics and RAM of 3 GB.
- Online chatter suggests that the device will have a solid battery backup and will be able to offer the users with two day battery life. Now isn’t this something really amazing?
- The best part is that company plans to focus on pricing the new version appropriately in order to make a place in the crowded market. The Xperia z3 pricein India is yet to be disclosed.
So if you are also planning to buy this wonderful device then stay tuned as I might share some more info about the phone which is on the top of my wish list.you can know the sony xperia z3 release date click here