I was looking for a great phone in Rs 10,000 bracket when one of my friends asked me to check the recently released Lava Xolo Q900T. I was quite impressed with the device because of its:
- Premium looks
- Superb camera
- Awesomely powerful configuration
- High quality display
I must say that after checking theLava Xolo Q900T specificationlist I wanted to make sure that all these claims were real, as I couldn’t quite believe such awesome features could come at such an affordable rate.
Here are some noteworthy Lava Xolo Q900T features.
- A 4.7 inch screen with IPS 2.5 D curved display and a resolution of 720 pixels. The curved display allows the device to offer a viewing angle of approximately 178 degrees, hence making it a superb pick for multimedia lovers.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating System and 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT 6589 turbo processor.
- Power VR SGX 544 MP GPU and a RAM of 1 GB.
- For photography lovers the device has been equipped with a rear camera of 8 megapixels that comes with an LED flash, BSI sensor and 1080 pixels video recording support.
- There is a front facing camera of 2 megapixels that allows you to enjoy video calling.
- The device offers internal storage of 4 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of micro SD card.
- At the Lava Xolo Q900T price, the company also provides the dual SIM feature.
- The regular connectivity support includes USB on-the-go, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 3G.
- The device is powered by a battery of 1800 mAh capacity and claims to offer a talk time of up to 10 hours on 3G and 15 hours on 2G
Overall, I found the device simply amazing and bought it last week. Want to get more details visit this link http://androidadvices.com/xolo-q900t-android-phone-pricing-specs/#.U57g25SSzy4